Email from the cloud is a perfect option for startups or new branches, combining quick launch with flexible scaling, pay-per-use pricing and access from any device.
Cloud Based Business Email
An effective business email service allows you to focus on your business rather than worry about managing an email system. We provide a reliable cloud based email solution with no requirement for any expensive hardware or complex software. With our business email service, you can send and receive email, sync with Outlook, access advanced email tools, and stay connected to your business with just an Internet connection. If you prefer, you can even push and manage email from almost every major mobile device in the market.
- Keep Your Existing Email Addresses. Project a professional image with branded email (email@example.com) for your company. Plus, setup unlimited email aliases (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Secure Email Hosting. Business email gives you access to an affordable and secure email hosting solution. Save time and money with a hosted solution. There's no software to install, no servers to maintain...ever!
- Protect Your Business From Spam and Viruses. Special Spam and Quarantine folders filter malicious and unwanted emails out of your inbox.
- Email Sync. Everyone can keep email in sync between the web, mobile devices, Outlook and Mac. Always find the latest!
- Mobile Push Email. You can push and manage email from almost every major mobile device in the market including iPhone, BlackBerry, many Android and Nokia phones, and more.
- Quick Setup and Deployment. Our business email service is totally cloud based and requires no IT support. It works across any platform - PC or Mac. Plus, we offer free support & upgrades for life!
- Integrated Collaboration Tools. Business Email is one feature in our robust online collaboration solution. Access professional project management, calendaring, contact management & other tools at no extra cost!
Microsoft Exchange Online
Provides the benefits of a cloud-based email service with the robust capabilities of an on-premises Exchange server deployment. Your customers receive large mailbox sizes with anywhere access to their data across PCs, the web, and mobile devices.
Microsoft Exchange Online is available both as a standalone cloud service and as an integral part of Noventiq Virtual Office that includes also Skype for Business and SharePoint Online.
G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work)
Is a suite of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software and products developed by Google. G Suite includes business email, video conferencing, cloud storage, and file sharing. It’s all the tools your team needs to collaborate and get more done, together in one place. Based in Google's data centers, data and information is saved instantly and then synchronized to other data centers for backup purposes.