Noventiq offers two project approaches:
- Upgrade and migration of the entire IT infrastructure
- Upgrade and migration of standalone infrastructure services: AD, email, etc.
- Eliminating the revealed problems.
- Increasing the infrastructure fault tolerance.
- Improving the quality of in-house IT services.
- Strengthening the infrastructure security.
- Improvement of the corporate communication culture.
- Reducing the total cost of ownership.
Typical Reasons for Infrastructure Upgrade
- When incompatible roles are combined on one server (DHCP, Exchange, PKI, SQL, etc.), the vendor might refuse to resolve the incident.
- Obsolete and dubious server equipment.
- High risks of outage for the equipment not expected to operate in 24x7 mode.
- Data losses.
- Very high total cost of infrastructure ownership.
- Fatal crashes and infrastructure malfunctioning.
- Loss of time and money on infrastructure recovery.
- Financial losses due to forced downtime.
- Infrastructure survey/audit.
- Filling in questionnaires.
- Target architecture development.
- Development of an action plan to build the target architecture.
Noventiq also offers data transfer network modernization solutions.