Noventiq has implemented a comprehensive Electronic Document Management System in SOCAR (Georgia). As a result, the client has received a unified information environment that supports the entire document lifecycle.
SOCAR is a state oil company of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The company has an extensive regional network of representative offices in different countries. Considering such a large distributed network of the units, the company staff used to experience severe difficulties in the internal documents approval process. The deadline for the approval could reach about 2 weeks, the search for the necessary documents took several hours. The company's management did not have any unified mechanisms for monitoring the document orders fulfillment.
The integration of the electronic document management system WSS Docs has allowed to create a single information environment that supports the whole life cycle of the documents, to unite all the employees of the company in each department, and to significantly reduce the financial and temporal expenses on processing and storing documents.
The new fully functional electronic document management system has allowed to
- combine all required documentation in a single information space;
- regulate all document-oriented processes;
- organize time-efficient work with documents;
- introduce tools for an automated tasks execution monitoring;
- increase the decision-making rate by minimizing time expenditures for document processing;
- ensure a safe and long-term storage of documents.