The event attracted participants from various industries in the country, including telecommunications, finance, retail, and manufacturing. Noventiq and its partners selected topics that generated interest and discussion among the audience.
Some vendors were already well-known to the participants, but most of them were new to the Azerbaijani IT market, they came from Turkey and other countries.
Noventiq invited them to present their solutions as these solutions are very valuable to meet the cybersecurity needs of companies in Azerbaijan. Vendors participating in the event were Forseca, DNSSense, Ones Technology, Fortinet, One Identity, TR7. These are technologically advanced companies that develop their solutions quickly, efficiently, and with the involvement of valuable experts, which is why they have garnered interest from customers companies in Azerbaijan.
In Azerbaijan, information security is a highly relevant topic.
The conference discussed not just basic general topics on cybersecurity, but precisely those topics in which the attending participants were interested.
Here are the topics covered by the speakers:
- Cyber Security, everywhere you need it. Shaig Samadov, Fortinet
- Make Unknown Attacks Visible by Leveraging DDR 2.0 Approach. Murat Vardar, DNSSense
- Access and authority management: trends and forecasts for 2024. Alexey Kochnev, Business Development Director, One Identity
- Role of Biometric Identity Management based on Integrated Physical Security on Cyber Security. Tunay Karatekin Ones Technology
- Forseca: Closed Cycle Physical Backup. Bahruz Mammadov, Presales Engineer Cyber Security, Elcore Distribution
- Load Balancer&WAF. Ahmet Bulent Guneri, General Manager. TR7
Additionally, Forseca conducted a live offline demonstration of their physical security solution for participants.
Aziz Mirbakiev, a Cybersecurity Engineer at Noventiq EE&CA, explained how Noventiq provides cyber protection for our clients’ businesses. He discussed the types of cyberattacks that companies face today, methods of malware distribution, popular cybercrime types in 2022-2023, and various data theft techniques.
He also showed the recommended cybersecurity architecture, necessary information security levels in organizations, and the types of solutions that will help protect organizations from threats, and how to select and implement such solutions correctly.
Noventiq doesn't just sell solutions and hardware.
Noventiq provides all the services and solutions required by clients of all sizes and in all industries.
We can join and help with client projects at any stage:
- during the selection of solutions for building an effective IT infrastructure
- during complex projects related to the construction of SOC
- to provide operational assistance to clients in emergency situations on any issues
Our services cover the needs of every modern enterprise, from infrastructure and applications to data management and security - and everything in between. Noventiq's global presence, extensive experience and extensive supplier relationships all work together to ensure the best experience for our customers.